Let anyone talk me into doing something that I believe is morally wrong
Let anyone disrespect me
Let anyone cross my boundaries
Put up with people who don't respect boundaries
Stay silent when I know I should speak up
Listen to the bullshit voices in my head that tell me I can't do something. This would include any comment about being too sick, too fragile, too old, too weak, too broke, Etc
Tell myself something doesn't matter to me when actually it does.
Shame myself or let anyone else shame me for the things that matter to me
Tell myself that my needs come a boundaries, or priorities are less important than someone else's
Expect anyone to read my mind
Listen to a person's words rather than watch their actions
Let fear control me
Worry what other people think of me. Admittedly, this one is going to take some work.
Pretend to be something I'm not so that someone else will like me
Hide my badass light under a bushel because I'm afraid to outshine somebody else
Depend on a man for anything
Get into a living situation with a man where I don't have my own home to fall back on